Sunday 18 January 2009

Without going home with you.

Chewing my lips. I'm on my second litre of water.

I saw E.'s kids today, and G.'s too, they're getting so big! They're adorable, all four of them. D. starts school this autumn, that's how old he is. I missed so much, I missed seeing them grow and I don't think they really know who I am. I still love them though.

I had a great time with my sister this weekend.

Chewing my mouth.

I'm way too tired for this. But I might get a job at my favourite cinema, which would be. out of this world.
I'm feeling the strange urge to go to New York, can anyone tell me why?

I looked out the window today and felt like an insignificant, tiny piece of the huge jigsaw puzzle that is this world. Maybe not this world, but this town. My face on my window, in a row of other windows, some lit, some dark. And you'd think that that sort of thing would make you feel bad...but it didn't. It was very comforting.

Comforting like Dawson's Creek. And I'm not even kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment