Friday 16 January 2009

You lied to me.

I got an amazing head massage today. Oh the skillful hands of the hairdresser (who I'm angry at because she screwed up the colour of my streaks).

Also, I'm doing something I haven't done in a while. I'm enjoying a cool beer with no one but myself for company. Am I turning into an alcoholic? I hope not. I've never been drunk by myself, and I've only ever had a drink by myself one or two times.
I'm going out later tonight, so it shouldn't be so bad. I'm going to see M. later, possibly, and definitely my sister.

N. is going to Panama. She told me that she started packing today (she's such a goody-goody. I packed the night before I went to New Zealand). I'm going home home tonight, at about quarter to 10 pm.
A new Grey's Anatomy episode should be out today! Yay! Something to download and watch when I get home (home). Another thing that makes me happy.

Oh, and J. said 'ily' today. I like it when people love me. It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment