Saturday 17 January 2009

Snorting the ashes (like).

I made amazing strudel today. Spinach. Feta. Strudel. It was mind-blowingly good.
(godblessme, I just sneezed.)

I looked at my sister today and I suddenly saw that she was leaving. It was a weird feeling, like someone was grabbing my heart and holding it in their hand.

I had a good but short conversation with J. today. They always are. Good, I mean.

I talked Economy with my parents today and it felt good, it felt like I actually had something to say. Keynes and Smith and Friedman and everything. Hell yes, I'm actually learning something at Uni ^^

I got into Dawson's Creek today. Watching the 6th season. It's horrible, yet so addictive.

Today was a day. And it only hurt a tiny bit, about half an hour ago. That's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment