Monday 19 January 2009

The kids don't stand a chance.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)
it's 10am.
And already this day has been more than remarkable.

I got up at 4, 5, 6 and 7, then finally got up for real at quarter to 8. I've been very productive.
I talked to B. and J. on skype. Which was amazing, as always. J. and I are totally going to have a dance party next year. Whoop :D

BUT
THE MOST AMAZING THING
is that my sister got a family.
A huge family.
She's leaving for Panama on the 21st which is THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW
and she finally got her family today. Nothing specific so far, we don't know anything, except that it's a pretty big family. And that it's hers.

Remarkable. And fantastic.

(Talk back soon, Sally.)

3 comments:

  1. Her family?
    I am confused.
    Most confused.
    But it sounds rather remarkable even though I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to Panama with AFS for half a year, on an exchange. She FINALLY got her host family today (most people get it about four to three weeks before they leave).
    Hope I could shed some light :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.
    Haha. That is grand. AFS exchanges are fantastic I have heard.
    All the best to your sister.

    ReplyDelete