Tuesday 20 January 2009

(ignore this)

I need to vent. Just a little. This is not part of the One Remarkable Year project.

Somuchtodogah. I can't. 6 pages of STUPID STUPID introduction with references to the literature we got but never read. Have to RE-DO most of my statistics thingies. All of that has to happen BEFORE I can go into town to do stuff I need to do, stuff I needed to do yesterday and stuff I want to do. Stuff I could've done yesterday, but oooooh, I was being lazy yesterday. Because I had a productive morning, I thought. Well apparently not, because I have to redo everything. Everything. Gah. I don't want to. I'm pissed off. I want to just DELETE THE WHOLE FILE and block every single person that's pressuring me from Skype and forget I'm even part of this. That is exactly what I want to do. There's no sour milk in the fridge and the coffee tastes horrible today. Coffee will taste horrible for a while, I feel, after I so grossly od'd yesterday.

Thank you. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment