Thursday 15 January 2009

Lotterleben?

A couple of things made me happy today.
I smoked shisha while eating fabulous scrambled eggs with onions and cheese for lunch which is something I haven't done in ages. R., my flatmate's boyfriend, came round and we cooked together and talked. I'm glad we're friends, I like friends.
My room is clean and beautiful, coffee-scented candles are lit and I'm curled up on the couch, watching my 9th episode of 'House' for today. Sour milk with müsli and vanilla sugar. Life is good.
I didn't have any lectures today, and I'm still successfully ignoring the fact that exams are coming up.
My first-ever real Uni friend T. is going to visit later on tonight, which is exciting too. S. and R. should also show up soon, so I won't be alone for much longer. I don't really mind being alone that much...I'm alone, but I'm not lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment